Wednesday 2 January 2019

Good bye, 2018: It's time to believe

Flashback to 2018, I thought I’d been through great things all in one year. I said great, because it really was. As a postgrad-student, I found myself had passed much challenges about it. As a future psychologist, I learned a lot from every people I met in my PKPP place, especially they whom I met in counselling rooms.
In 2018, I learned that little things matter. 
How we interpret something, matters. Also, a quality time and deep conversation are also matters.



By the way, this post come with English just because I want to.
See my old posts? I used English once. But for the last 3 years I started writing in Indonesia. Well, maybe I’ll write in English often here. Just because I find it easier to express anything in English. Hahahahaha :')


Yep, now what’s on 2019?
I used to write my new year resolution in details, but today I feel I won’t do that. I found myself that I’m too anxious and perfectionist in some things; since I had LOTS OF THINGS to do in 2019, I won’t make it worse by watching the list in details.

There are one thing I’ll keep to make 2019 feels better:
BELIEVE.

What I have in my heads right now are much. Too much. Even I’m not sure whether I could handle them or not. But I know for sure, if we believe, the universe will conspire to help us.

What to believe?
  • Allah have perfect time for everything
  • Things will always work, if don’t, then it must be for the other best thing
  • We can do it, no matter how hard it feels in the whole process
So yeah, that’s a simple note I could write as a 2019 resolution. Still, more days to look through. More opportunity, insya Allah.
Have a wonderful 2019 life!

With love,
Nisrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your opinion after reading this post?