Thursday 19 January 2012

nobody's perfect.


humans are two-faced, said my Biology teacher. Because, humans had different appearance between their front head (face) and back head (hair). yes, that is true.

now, how about the 'two-faced' ? I mean , being a nice person in front of someone, but being a backstabber of him or her. yes, you may say that the 'two-faced' people are also hypocrite person. yes.
to be honest, I really dislike with this kind of person. but yeah... I cannot deny that me, sometimes being a 'two-faced' people too.
But should we?

I know that nobody's perfect. But trying to be a better person from day to day isn't bad, is it? ;)
I wish this 'so-childish-thing' would end as soon as possible :))
Because this is about togetherness :)

*image souce: weheartit

xoxo,

3 comments:

  1. nice post dear:)

    check mine if you have a chance dear, thankyou:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have something for you. please check this out
    http://idayusnilawati.blogspot.com/2012/01/award-again-d.html
    hope you like it and happy blogging #DreamBig!

    ReplyDelete

What's your opinion after reading this post?