Tuesday 6 March 2012

"I wish nothing but the best 4 you"....

I thought a “Happy Ending” was only on a fairy tale, Disney’s story or novel.
But I’m wrong.
A Happy Ending is a time when you finally could receive and be grateful for everything that have happened, and we’ve got.

Yes, a “Happy Ending” is not about the thing that you wished or dreamed came true. But it’s about the process. It’s about you how did it, seriously or just a-half. Never expecting that you will get a HAPPY ENDING before you really try to get it.

Anyways, yes, I knew that I will get my “HAPPY ENDING”. It’s about my dreams,my hopes. And.. yeah, thanks for everyone which have insipired me until I, me, become NISRINA like now :p
Remember: nobody’s perfect. Just keep trying to become a better person in this life :)

Alhamdulillah, Allah sends a lot of people who love me so much.

Mama, Papa, Nabil, Fakhri: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

My best friends (Betha, Opi, Diba, Izzah, Saras) and My Classmates (ALIENS): I LOVE YOU.


My big family, my grandma, cousins, uncles, aunties, and everyone: I LOVE YOU.

Especially for
A: I love you, thank you for everything, “I wish nothing but the best 4 you, 4 us.” :p

Yeah, today and yesterday, I’d got sucha fun, amazing, unforgetable-experiences. Yes, it’s a CYOF. Annual-activity which have been held for 8 years for 12th grade students of SMA Negeri 1 Pekalongan. It was held by the alumni of smansa, mr. Heppy Trenggono. Yes, he’s so inspiring, and Alhamdulillah, I’m so grateful for becoming a smansa student.

Aaaaaah, Alhamdulillah ya Allah, from today, I’ll be a better, an optimistic, a cheerful, a kind, a nice, a beautiful girl! :p Amin.

Love ya my visitors! :p

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your opinion after reading this post?