Wednesday 11 January 2012

confused

first of all.....
hmm....
I MISS YOUU SO MUCH BLOG! I MISS YOU SO MUCH INTERNET CONNECTION! MISS YOUUUUUUU!!!!! :* :*
yeah, my internet connection, finally, getting better, since my father has bought a new modem for the laptop :p hihihihi.
yes, yes, I REALLY MISS YOU MY BLOG!
aaand, even it's too late, but it's still on January, so I'd like to say......HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAHAHAHAH.-_-V
wkwk

anyways, yes. about my posting title. yes. i'm confused.
confused.
confused.
confused.
confused.
of whaaat?
umm... yeah. of what study would i take after graduating from this high school. it's general thing. but yeah, i'm in it. i'm confused. i'm confused :(

honestly, i've in love with psychology. yeah. but... i'm worried about the 'memorizing things' since psychology, which i know, is about memorizing.
i also have another alternative subject, it's about nutrient.
but yeah.... i haven't get the 'feel' like on psychology :(
I'm confused. yeah. confused. :(

Allah, help me, please :(
You know what's best for me :')

1 comment:

  1. haiiiiii,,, good luck in every single path you'll make ^__^

    don't hesitate to do solat istikharah yaaa ;)

    ReplyDelete

What's your opinion after reading this post?