Tuesday 17 December 2019

How I Change Habit on 2019 and 4 lesson I take from it

I finally can change some of my habit on 2019.

The thing I realize about 2019 was… “I DID IT!”

Radjin means diligent from bahasa Indonesia. Sounds right to describe me. LOL.

Not all my targets finally done. I still on progress with my thesis proposal but I can survive this year with lots of new things. I did it, I can change my habit into a more positive way.

The thing that everyone can see is my weight and skin changes.

Yes, I finally have a better relation with my body. I can say that I now can live healthier that I was on 2018.

How I can really did it? Here are 4 lesson I take from my experience:

1. Mindset
I set a goal, a mindset. It might be unwritten but I repeat it on my mind daily. I set my main goal for all the lifestyle changes: to be healthier for long-term investment. I change my habit and everything not just because I want to lose some weight, but because I want a healthier life. By the way, I did exercise too. I do swimming weekly.

2. One by one. Step by step.
I change my habit a lot, but I start with small step one by one. I start with my daily food intake. It took 2 months for my body to finally get used to my eating habit (breakfast, lunch, early dinner). Then I start to eat vegetables and fruits daily. I do snacking but in small portions. Then my body automatically start become more sensitive and refuse to eat something with artificial sweeteners, micin or MSG. It’s like magic but it does.

3. Consistency: Focus and Discipline
I didn’t realize how discipline I was until my friend said so. I just trying to keep focus to do a daily goals. Such as: If today I want to eat gorengan or fried food, then I need to eat more vegetables and fruits. There’s also a day when I very strict to myself to not eating too much on unhealthy food.

4. Patience
All the changes won’t happen in one night. It is not easy to do sometimes. I’m trying to be more patience when it comes to food because I do love cakes and snacks a lot! I also love to sleep and spend all day in my room. Hahaha.

What actually changes with all the things I did? Alhamdulillah…
1. I lost several kgs
2. I look fresher and almost have no pimples on my face
3. I didn’t get menstrual cramps
4. I can worry less not too reactive or moody in someway, because I eat healthily.

Yes, I feel better mentally.

So, what’s my new year resolution for 2020?
A better me of course. I know what I want to do but I prefer keep it private.

Let it be surprising!

Lots of love, 
Nisrina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your opinion after reading this post?