Monday 14 October 2019

We need someone to remind about mental health

I’ve learned a lot how our mental health could affect our physical health.
But I realized that I need someone to remind me about it

In one moment I thought I was okay, or at least just get more tension than usual but still okay. Now I realize I’m not that okay mentally.
Kinda stressed.

*
Been a vey long time didn’t write in a blog feels awkward for me. I still write, but only for answering consultation with clients and research.

I used to talk a lot with myself, contemplating through writings. But now I realise it feels strange to do this again. Now let me try to write everything out – to talk about what happens lately and how it affects my mental health:

1. Research
This was my 2nd year on being a master student. I was in dilemma between catching other stuff more than academic degree and becoming a good researcher. I’m doing progress, for sure, but watching my friend doing lots stuff ahead made me anxious.
*Inhale-exhale*

2. Career
The thoughts was related with my research progress. For past 3 months before, I got involved in some freelance jobs which surprisingly fun but also took all my time and energy. Yes I know this also the reason behind my delayed-research.
I don’t know if this was called a quarter life crisis because I actually have some plan to do about my career after graduating. I have plans but maybe I’m too excited until I feel anxious about the future. Hahahah.
*Self hug* *Self puk-puk*

3. Life
The life issue is way broader than career – but this also affect my career issue. This was about what life would be when I get married, what if I can’t do this what if I can’t survive enough.
These 3 stuff unconsciously consuming my mind, the main reason why I got so anxious until stressed out and got eczema on my left palms. I lost my weights also because I lost appetite.

Photo by fotografierende on Unsplash

I actually know what I need to do to be more calm and refreshed. Just like what I’m doing right now: writing. And maybe, letting myself to take a break and be more relaxed – not forcing myself too much.
*

Life is actually full of surprises. In one second, miracle can happen. But to be not worry about future is somehow not easy – especially to me.
I know I need to believe and have faith that everything will be okay.

I am learning for that.
Thank you anyway for reading this until the end.
Cheers to us who’s trying to give the best for everything!
It’s okay to take a break.

With love, 
Nisrina

*PS: Just realise that my last post was also about me being grumpy because I forgot to let myself write! LOL. I think I need a weekly reminder to post something here so that I can express my feeling and thoughts more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your opinion after reading this post?