Tuesday 9 August 2011

miss youuu,blog!

hey.
yes, i'm not good enough as blogger.
yes.
yes.
yes, i had said that i'll be a better blogger and write more.
in fact, it's my first post on this month.

hmm....
let's see....
I'd changed my blog's header.....to be something more weird-__-V
err... actually, i'd designed more than one. Most of all couldn't make me satisfied, since that was my work.
And still......i'm busy with my homeworks and preparation for passing national examination next year, i didn't have time for it.
errr....I'm too lazy too create another new header design again .____.V
HAHA-_-

oh, well....
how's your life, people?
Me?
just still here. in my room. in my parent's house. in Pekalongan. in central java. in Indonesia.
my notebook is getting terrible-_- need to change to the new one and also the expensive one -_- hahah.

right.
i still don't know what i really want to share-_-
*

maybe.....
These raditya dika's stand up comedy are entertaining enough.
i'd never seen stand up comedy before ._. ehehehe.





*
last but not least, but rather late, hehe....
Happy Fasting for everyone who did it!- so do I, hihihihi :D

*
xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your opinion after reading this post?