Friday 8 April 2011

it's raining, it's raining

It’s raining, it’s raining
I’m still sitting
Here, right here sitting
I’m singing singing singing
Lalalala dancing and dancing

It’s raining, it’s raining
On a paper I’m writing
Dreams that I’m trying
Hoping, trying and reaching

It’s raining,it’s raining
For those whom jealous, I’m Ignoring
A,b,c,d, whatever they may saying
But my ears deaf , eventhough my eyes crying
Trying not to questioning
Why it’s so hard reaching for a dream

please don’t go, raining
you’re the melody
you make me dancing
you make me singing
you make me writing
you make me trying
you make me believe in dreaming

come back soon,raining!
then you’ll see everything
you’ll see I’m sitting
with a presticious book for reading
on the cover, my name will appearing
and I’ll say ‘thank you raining!’
*

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your opinion after reading this post?