Thursday 8 July 2010

introduction.

Hello, I am Miss nerdy. I am now on senior high school grade 11. Beautiful, cute and have an interesting personality. When you met her, you could be…. fainted.

Oke, it’s not funny-and I’d known it- I’m not a comedian. I can’t joking well. That’s why, It will hard for you to find anyjokes in this blog.
HAHA -_- ignore it!

Let me give a better prolog.

Ehemm..

Finally, I had finished to decorate this blog! Haha. I am glad and sad on the same time. I’m glad because finally I had a new blog. And I’m sad because I should leave my last blog, Invisible princess.

To be honest, I really doubtful to move here. But, with uncertain reason, I believe that this blog will make a better change on my life (?)
I don’t know wheter I’ll write more than on my last blog or not. But I’ll try it. Yeah -_____-

Errrr…
Writeless. I don’t know what I’ve to write. HAHA -_-
See you for the next post.

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your opinion after reading this post?