Tuesday 28 May 2013

and finally I'm back!

Salut!
Comment-allez vous? 

I do miss you so much blog!
You know, these days I’ve made much suprisingly-decision. I, myself never thought that I’d do such a totally-crazy thing. The first one was failed before I did something to get it. Hahahaha. So, yes, I was disqualified because I couldn’t come on the selection day. Aaand the second one will be coming up on June 1st. hahaha Wish me all the best! And for this second decision I made, my friends thought that I was crazy.
But yes, you-all are right, I have been crazy -_- hahahah.
*

Btw, It's been a year since the announcement day of snmptn undangan for me. And yesterday was the announcement day of snmptn undangan for 2013. I feel touched reading their happy-tweet for those who finally had got what they want. Yaaay, I was. Hahaha :') 
Aaaand for those who haven't got what you want, do not give up! 
I found this beautiful quotation for youuu!

"I know it hurts right now. But things are not always what they seem in the moment. Give it some time, life has a way for solve it to be better." - Starstruck Movie (2010)

Yeah, life has a way for solve it to be better. God must have had a beautiful plan for you! :) Keep trying, keep praying, keep fighting!! *hugs*
*

Woohoo, It’s almost Juneeee! That would be my last month for the second semester college!
Do you know what does it mean???
Do you smell something???
I do!!!

It means H-O-L-I-D-A-Y! I smell H-O-L-I-D-A-Y! WOOHOO. So please, June,  come and end faster, because me want JULY! :3

Anyhow, I don’t know why 4 posts before this post were “galau” posts-_- Ah, reading these old posts have finally make me feel so embarassed -_- how not-so-unimportant- posts - they were!
I am sorry, blog. I promise, I won’t be “galau” on my next posts :3

So how’s your day, bloggie?
I do hope yours were as awesome as mine!

Tchao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your opinion after reading this post?