Sunday 30 December 2012

waiting outside the lines.

Accidentally found this Greyson Chance’s song, and found out that its lyrics are soooo deep!
It’s entitled: Waiting Outside The Lines.
I think it’s just a perfect song for this year-end-to-new-year.
"Here’s my favorite lyrics:
Try to have no regrets
Even if it's just tonight
How you gonnna walk ahead
If you keep living blind

Stuck in the same position,

You deserve so much more
There's a whole world around us,
Just waiting to be explored
"

Oh Gosh, it’s so inspiring. I bet most of you have-or still- written your new year resolution. Since writing a new year resolution is like making a commitment to yourself. I think new year resolution is a promise. What you would do, what you wouldn’t do. What things you want to reach. It’s a small dreamboard of your life. And, succeed or not, it depends on you. It depends on your effort. If your really want to get it, go get it. In the right way of course. Never forget to pray. Because there’s always God’s interference in every single thing you have got. In your success.


I, truly forgot what I’d written on my 2012 resolution.
Hahahaha, okay, this isn’t good.

But yeah, let me…ummm.. think of it… okay. I remember. Umm, some exercises , no more snacks and start a diet are my failed 2012-resolution :p since here I can’t stop eating some snacks, yet I also haven’t had any exercises since my first day in Jogja. That’s why I’m getting fatter and fatter. Uhhh.
Then, what?
My, Alhamdulillah, succeeded resolution: studying psychology in UGM.
Alhamdulillaaaaaaah. I know this happened- all only because of Allah. Alhamdulillah =)

But yes, if you dream about something, go write it down. Read. Keep it in your heart and mind. Repeat (your dream) everytime you pray. Ask everything for your best to God. Even if your dream can’t come true, just believe, you will get better than what you always dreaming of. The better one.

Okay then, like Greyson Chance has said in his song (again):
"You'll never enjoy your life
Living inside the box
You're so afraid of taking chances,
How you gonna reach the top?
"

Soooo here’s my 10-new-year-resolutions:
voila!


SO yes, those are my new-year resolutions.
I’ve made some commitments to myself. So yes, dear myself, I’m trying to keep it.

So yes, how about your new-year resolution?
Have you write it down?
If you haven't written anything yet, go write it, now. The time is now! to start a brand new you in 2013!

anyways, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

BONNE ANNÉE!!
xoxo,

*lyrics source: lyricsmode.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your opinion after reading this post?